9.13.2008

HAPPY or SAD?

When you're happy and you know it clap your hands... or just breathe the moment in, hold it in as long as you can... and press the recall button next time the not-so-happy moment creeps into your life.

When you're sad and you know it watch a happy movie and breathe in the happy moments other (imaginary) people are living, which will either give you a 90 min dose of smileys and a false sense of hope, or just make you more miserable than you've already been.

If it feels right to wallow in your self-pitty then by all means turn the radio on, you'll realize that every song seems to be describing YOUR life... and then just cry yourself to sleep.
That was yesterday.

Today was "Along Came Polly" and a pack of chocolate chip cookie dough.

Reuben: "I know that I have a 0.013% chance of being hit by a car on my way home. Or a one in 46,000 chance of falling through a subway grate. So I try to manage that risk by avoiding danger and having a plan and knowing what my next move is. And I guess you don't exactly live your life that way. Yeah... which is great, but I'm not gonna ever be a dirty dancer, and I don't eat food with my hands, and I really like you, but I just don't think this is gonna work out. "

Polly: "I've been living my life, okay? I've been in good relationships and I've been in shitty ones... and I've moved alot... and I've been happy, and I've been sad... and I've been lonely... and that is what I've been doing. Which is a lot more then I can say for some freak, who thinks he's gonna get the Ebola virus from a bowl of mixed nuts. "

3 comments:

Gypcee said...

beautifully said and delivered with only the wit that Miss K can do. we miss you girl!
keep writing and being random - it is why we connected in the 1st place!
all good things,
a./

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/paxilonline]paroxetine years
[/url]paxil tablet turkce
paroxetine and pregnancy
paroxetine mesylate
does paxil make you feel high
how to buy paxil

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/lipit0r]buy lipitor in mexico
[/url]order lipitor online canada
new price lipitor
purchase lipitor online
order generic lipitor
retail price lipitor cvs